Function space hire terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions of hire for our halls and bookable spaces.
- No smoking on the premises nor in any open areas adjoining or near to the premises.
- Alcohol is forbidden in any part of the premises or in any open areas adjoining or near to the premises.
- No more than 100 persons are permitted in the premises.
- All rubbish must be cleared and put into black sacks and then put into the blue bin outside.
- Health and Safety: the Hirer must observe the Health and Safety Policy of CPBC (a copy of which is available to the Hirer prior to the date of hire).
- Damage: in the event of damage/breakages the full cost of repairs/replacement will be payable by the Hirer.
- Children in the premises must be supervised at all times and neither the PA desk nor any musical instruments may be tampered with.
- Deposit: a refundable deposit of £50 is payable against damage/breakages in advance.
- Charges of use are payable in advance of the date of hire.